Monday, November 20, 2006

Official Community Website

Rampart Properties has created an official website for Lake Talia. I think this is great news and hopefully it'll be populated with more useful information in the near term. I do plan on keeping this blog alive as long as the community wishes to use it as a resource. I think that having the historical information about the community and decisions made, etc is important for new residents.

Anyway I did not one slight error that I communicated to the webmaster for the LT site. When you register your address the default city shows as St. Pete for everyone. You have to search for the profile button and update it manually to Land O' Lakes. No big deal, just an annoyance.

I've also asked Rampart to post community by-laws, architecture applications, petitions, etc on the website. Hopefully they will do that soon, otherwise you can look for them here as soon as I can obtain electronic versions.

2 comments:

Resident of Lake Talia said...

The "City" fix has been applied to all resident locations. The default is now Land O' Lakes versus the previous default of St. Pete.

Anonymous said...

They also misspelled "Lake Talia" --- it is spelled "Lake Tailia"