Thursday, November 02, 2006

Your Input is Needed - Authors Wanted.

We'll the feedback I've received so far is that people like the idea of this Blog. It provides a good resource for historical purposes and a easy way to communicate.

Given that initial feedback I'll continue with it... In order to make this better than just my thoughts, I'm looking for Lake Talia residents to contribute their ideas. I'll open up the "authors" list to anyone that wishes to post - just respond to me via email with your name, address and email address (Just so I can verify LAKE TALIA Residency).


BTW Here are some of the topics I plan on blogging about in the coming weeks...

1. Flapjack Festival

2. Consumer Feedback - Your comments on local service providers (Lawn Care, Pools, Fencing, etc)

3. Flamingo Party

4. Safety/Security

5. Conservation Area Maintenance (and the 10K fine for homeowners that cut it down)

6. Ideas for improving our community

7. Your ideas!

These are just the top of mind topics. Your ideas are necessary for the sucess of this blog.

Tell your neighbors - the more people we involve the better this resource will be for everyone!

Rocky

3 comments:

Rocky DeStefano said...

I tried to look for the elevation and architectural diagrams for the Chopin to post them for reference. That seems to be the one model that Lennar doesn't have any available online documentation related to it.

Anonymous said...

We have the Chopin plan, too. I agree that we need more privacy in the bathroom. I was thinking about adding saloon doors. However, you might want to consider a pocket door.

Anonymous said...

I have the "Kent Islander ll Grande". We have an annoyance with our master bath ( toilet room ). The door opens inward which does not give a heck of alot of room but also there is the linen closet in there which makes it extemely difficult to carry towels and things inside without worry of dropping it in the toilet.( i have not yet ) Has anyone changed this in there home and was it difficult and which option did you go to?
Thanks,