Friday, July 20, 2007

Action Lawn Care - Awesome Results

On the topics of service providers I also wanted to post my experience with another provider.

I can't even begin to describe how happy I have been with Action Lawn Care. Rob is a perfectionist and it shows in every detail. He came in and basically overhauled my entire yard in 1 day.

Next Steps: Continued yard service (of course) and we working together with his partner on an entirely new landscaping plan for my home using digital imaging, architecture software and common sense to devise the best possible plan for my home!

Pros:
1. Follow through - he makes a committment and sticks with it!
2. Results - absolutely amazing - I'm Thrilled!
3. I love the convenience of online payments (paypal or CC).

Cons:
1. none - I recommend him without hesitation. Let him know I sent you!

Action Lawn Care
Robert Pierson (727 815 3322) owner/operator.
www.actionlawnandlandscaping.com
action_lawncare@msn.com

No comments: