Friday, July 20, 2007

Anthony and Sylvan Pools - GREAT EXPERIENCE!

I wanted to spend a moment and provide my feedback about my recent experience putting in my pool and screen room. This was a huge investment for our family so we really dug in and did our homework. I contracted Anthony and Sylvan based on the recommendation of a few neighbors and as a result of our analysis on other organizations. I was very hesistant about going with some of the smaller providers, they all seemed to be running low on supplies and extending projects into 3-6+ month endeavors. I wanted to swim this summer not in the winter :).

It turns out to be (at this point) a great decision to go with A&S. Anthony and Sylvan has been absolutely wonderful during the build and now with post-build process. Excavation to Pool having water in less than 6 weeks! NO HEADACHES!!!!

I wasn't thrilled with the sales process, but a phone call resolved that issue right away.
Based on my experiences I would highly recommend them (at least in this area).

I'll revise this post with more details later, but I wanted to put out a good word about A&S!

No comments: